Emergency evacuation diagrams are compulsory for all workplace facilities, under the Australian Standard 3745, Planning for Emergencies in Facilities. This standard requires under section 3.5, that emergency diagrams are displayed in all facilities, and these need to be updated after a five year period.
Ozmetro Fire Services will produce your diagrams for each floor to be placed at strategic points – near your exits. We offer a compliance package to businesses, that is affordable, and this incorporates the following benefits to the client:
- Free inspection of your building
- Draft copies of the diagrams for the client’s perusal prior to completion
- A concise site-specific evacuation procedure
- “You are here” indicators for all diagrams
- Arial view of the site
- Colour copies and A3 lamination or as pdf
- Framing in white, black or silver frames
- Copies for strategic areas of your building, as required.
- Copies of Emergency Diagrams can be included in your Emergency Management Plan.
- Site plans are also available if desired. Please call our office.